Cleaning Services

One Stop
Disaster Restoration
& Cleaning Services

Servicing Central Indiana since 1989!

I am confused by all the different people who are involved with my claim. Can you explain who they are?

The insurance agent, who sold you the policy, is the insurance company’s representative. The insurance adjuster (or claim adjuster), who is assigned to your claim, will work with us to approve and pay for the repairs based upon your insurance policy coverage limits. The mortgage company may be involved to assist with insuring your property is repaired back to pre-loss condition. IRCS, a restoration contractor, will work with all the different parties to repair your damaged property.

Posted in: The Confusion of the Claim Process

Get Free Estimate