Cleaning Services

One Stop
Disaster Restoration
& Cleaning Services

Servicing Central Indiana since 1989!

My property has been damaged. Who will repair my property?

You, the insured, are in charge of your loss and are the only person who can choose and hire the repair contractor. IRCS is a “full service” licensed and bonded Disaster Recovery Specialist™. In all cases we work for you and pledge to return your property back to its pre-loss condition.

Posted in: General Questions

Get Free Estimate