Professional Indianapolis Water Damage and Mold Repair Services
Indiana Restoration and Cleaning Services provides comprehensive water damage repair, mold mitigation and mold remediation services for residential and commercial properties in Indianapolis, Avon, Noblesville and the Central Indiana area.
Since 1989, Indiana Restoration has been protecting and restoring homes from water damage and mold. Our professional water damage and mold repair services include a complete inspection, evaluation and restoration service process.
– No off-the shelf treatments—because each home is different
Our initial inspection and evaluation enables our specialists develop a specific and unique plan to cleanup any water damage and mold found in your house.
– Efficient, thorough water damage repair and mold removal
We have the right tools, equipment and expertise to remove excess moisture for any water damage situation. From carpet water extraction, structural drying and the removal of damaged building materials – we work quickly and thoroughly to repair and cleanup all existing water damage and mold.
– Comprehensive water damage restoration and reconstruction services
After removing existing water damage and mold, we restore and reconstruct your home or business to its original condition. Indiana Restoration provides reconstruction, installation and maintenance services to prevent and reduce future water damage and mold from occurring in your home.
For professional water damage and mold repair services, contact Indiana Restoration. Our friendly water damage contractors provide a comprehensive inspection and evaluation of your home and business – call us at 317-776-9942 today!
What You Should Know About Water Damage and Mold in Your Home
If you have a sustained and untreated water damage problem, it’s likely to lead to a mold and mildew problem. This is simply because mold growth indoors is usually linked to a moist, damp environment. Water damage and mold in your home can occur as a result of:
- Insufficient drying and de-humidification of the air, floors and walls in your house
- Flooding, leaky roofs, poor building maintenance and indoor plumbing problems
- Wet basement, drainage and ventilation problems
For information on how quickly water damage happens click here
A single episode of water damage can cause mold and mildew to grow inside the walls and underlying foundation and building structure. A period of high humidity can result in a sudden and widespread mold problem. Under the right “nurturing” conditions, mold and mildew can become a problem overnight!
At Indiana Restoration and Cleaning Services, we treat water damage and mold in two stages:
- We first treat the underlying problem – any excessive moisture and existing water damage to prevent further mold and mildew growth.
- The next step involves a comprehensive mold mitigation and mold remediation process, where we eliminate the mold and fungal growth, as well as all contaminated materials. This is done through an intensive process that includes contaminate removal, cleaning deodorization, structural drying, dust/hvac cleaning, contents restoration and structural repair and restoration.
If your home has signs of water damage and mold, contact us for a professional evaluation today! For 24/7 emergency services and to speak to one of our friendly professionals, call Indiana Restoration at 317-776-9942.