Why Restoration Services after Fire and Water Damage
Posted on 11:27 am by IRCS
Water or fire can attack your home or office in an insidious or explosive way. When this happens, you need Indiana restoration and cleaning Services. We will work with you to limit all water and fire damage.
If your home or commercial property has suffered from water damage, the restoration company will follow these steps:
• Inspection and Evaluation
• Structural Drying
• Building Material Removal
• Deodorization, Cleaning and Antimicrobials
• Contents Restoration
• Repair and Rebuild
• Humidity Control
The restoration companies in Indianapolis offer water damage repair, clean-up, and restoration services that include:
• Temporary repair solutions: Storm damage after a disaster needs immediate attention for you to be able to return to your home and re-open your business for day-to-day operations. Restoration specialists in Indianapolis offer immediate, emergency response services to temporarily repair your home or business; from boarding up broken windows and fixing roofs to removing debris.
• Fast, effective disaster restoration: For the larger, bigger jobs restoration companies in Indianapolis provide professional disaster restoration services to clean-up your home. This includes removal of fallen trees and large objects that could be a risk to your home.
• Structural drying, repair and rebuild: A thorough inspection of the roof, siding, windows and building structure is often required after a serious disaster to assess for further damage. Disaster restoration contractors offer a comprehensive service to completely restore your home or business to its pre-disaster condition. This includes structural drying from your basement to your roof-tops to prevent permanent water damage, as well as building construction, repair and replacement.
So, in the unfortunate event of fire or water damage, do your homework and ensure that you go to the right company to restore your home or office to its original pristine condition. Here’s to restoration the right way!